Thursday, January 10, 2008

Shrimp Scampi

Well hey gang how goes it. Almost Friday maybe already Friday for some of you East Coasters..so today a little better that much closer to Friday. Made it through work, was a lot better than yesterday. I was soo tired yesterday but felt much better today.

Got home made Chicken and shrimp scampi for the DH. Then we went for a COLD walk to Home Depot so he could start looking around for the new season, he's already starting projects! LOL The very last pic is in the park across from our home.. its was freezing.. couldn't wait to run home! I took my new backpack for a test run. Was nice and was glad it was waterproof it started raining while we were out.

I'm whiped and ready for bed though soon. Need to wash my hair tonight. I hate those nights! My hair is very long and thick, I have to blow dry it or I look like the poodle that stuck its foot in a light socket.. So off I go. Need to iron my clothes for tomorrow and get DH lunch prepared.

Tomorrow is the big rain barrel trip. We asked if friends would do us a favor and take us up in thier truck. They have a ridgeline so I guess we're going to the next state and getting this big rain barrel off craigslist.. Sounds fun doesn't it? I suppose. I will need to jet from work as early tomorrow as possible, get cash they are 75 bucks a piece then haul it home and go to dinner. Should be fun. See you tomorrow!
Shrimp Scampi

ERR Home Depot.. Boooring

It was a dark and stormy night..

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your dinner looks so good. I agree with you, Home Depot is boring! I had to go to Lowe's with the husband a few days ago and I just stood there for 30 minutes waiting on him to do whatever it was he had to do. But I had to get one thing..so boring.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

H~E~L~L~O tot hat Shrim scampi! Keep it warm I am on my way!

Magnolia Sun said...

Good luck with the barrel, I'm with you HD can be soooo boring. Happy Friday.

C. Jane Reid said...

Mmm, Shrimp Scampi. I have a recipe for that, and frozen shrimp in the freezer!

And Ooo, Home Depot! I need to go again for some new drill heads to finish fixing our back door.

Good luck with the rain barrel. And tell Chris I'm still interested in one of the old ones, if it is still available.

Which reminds me that my gutters need cleaning out. Icky. Add "ladder" to the Home Depot list.

Cheers!