Sunday, January 6, 2008

Late Christmas Celebration

This post was directly cut and cross posted from my other diary incase you read there too.. :)
6:02pm Yes its a late Christmas celebration time for us. Well with the inlaws it is. We were gone over Christmas then sick so this has been our first time out and seeing the inlaws. So got up late again.. still feeling like crap. We were up by 11:30 am and yes I can do that with since I have no kids and even though I'm married I'm entitled to do that once in a while since I've been so sick . Its exactly why we do not have children. ;)



So anways got over to his sisters about 1:30pm its pouring down rain. We sat and did the catch up session. Then did the gift exchange, his mom was really impressed with the trailer, we gave her an envelope with the title in it for the trailer, she flipped. I guess it was a good call on my husband's part. We had her open up all her gifts in a certain order it was the ball hitch for the trailer at first then she mentioned yea I need to get a little trailer next too if I can afford it, and then she opened up that envelope with that in it and it she started crying. I guess it was worth all the trouble it caused before the we left for LV. If you remember my entry on that.



After all the gift exchange his mother yet again had made a meat dinner as a jab to me knowing I don't eat meat.. so they made roast, but at least they had potatoes and a salad.. I did get something to eat, but I wasn't real hungry I had eaten before I left.. what did I tell you? I always eat before going over there. It always annoys me that they do this but I'm always prepared. We got some good gifts as you'll see. Yes of course I'm in none of them as I'm always behind the lens. Hope you enjoy the pics. See this place always distorts my pics. Thats why I posting here is sometimes frustrating.. sorry they are warped lookin..




The Loot



My MIL dog Tucker



This was a great homemade gift it was homemade spaghetti sauce his mom had made


Yea.. his sister really liked that shelf, remember when I showed you guys when we were shopping for it?Love the look on my MIL face.. lol



Hubby got Treasure chest.. but no treasure:)


My Husband and his sister

Yes.. his mom got him slippers too.. darn it


My MIL and SIL



SIL sitting on her new seat we gave her

Hubbys wine.. I stayed away from that.. yuk

SIL new table don't you love it? Theres hubby coat on the right there the pink one. lol


Yea his mom made roast yet again..

I had some of these though


Yea theres my dinner.. TG I wasn't too hungry


My teapot!! I love it.



Tea, lots of tea.. I love teas


Mamas fudge.. mmm not had any yet though

1 comment:

Magnolia Sun said...

Yall got a lot of nice things, I love the box your husband got. Glad the SIL enjoyed her gifts too.