I went to lunch with a close girlfriend today. She is having a really rough time right now. Her favorite cat Boris had to be put down over the holidays after much suffering. I wanted to see her and take her to lunch.
She made a matching necklace and bracelet set for me as she does on every special occasion. When she was making this one she said what colors do you want as she always asks me this. I told her Boris's colors. I wanted something to remind me of him and also to honor her and remember the good times they had together. We all really loved Boris and I say this with high regard to my friend as he was a very important part of her life. I am very allergic to cats.. but I really liked Boris a lot and I'm not a cat person. My friend is very important to me and I wanted to share with you the some of the last days of Boris' days on earth..
I am really sad because my friend lives alone, no husband no children, she has one remaining cat Elsa.. she is unsure if she will get another cat. E and I didn't see each other as much as we wanted to last year but I am going to make an contious effort to do more things with her this year friends are precious especially those ones that take time for you. The ones that are worth are the ones who will and will never remind you of that. E is one of those unconditional love people.. She was a great find. We met some years ago.. on the internet.. believe or not..
My friend E.. she is a great lady, special and very talented..
This is the necklace and braclet set she made
An upclose of the cat pendant on it
This one made me cry so hard.. look at her, you can tell she's been crying or near tears. This was the very last day.. she told me that she felt she was a good momma and that she did all she could to get him better. She said he'll be there waiting for me he was my best friend.. which I hope is a long time. Broke my heart!!
Boris went to kitty heaven.. poor guy.. he will be missed..
Thanks for reading everyone..
Monday, January 7, 2008
He'll be waiting
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sorry so for your friends loss. That is such a sad picture of the two of them.
The necklace is so pretty, great work she does.
i'm very sorry your friend lost her 'best friend'...i hope she decided to get another cat...she is a talented beader.
What a great friend to have! I bet Boris had a great life with her. I hope her heart heals soon.
Post a Comment