Friday, January 11, 2008

Miss barfy

Well what a huge disappointment. We didn't go and get the rainbarrel today. My husband's friend called at the last minute and said she was "sick" I hate this because I always wonder if they are flaking. My husband has a lot of flaky friends this trait annoys me the most. She was fine yesterday and then just as we're going out the door.. uhh we're sick. I wish people would keep to thier word. I guess I wouldn't feel so gyped if this wasn't the only time they had pulled this. Ugh.. sorry little rant there. I know this may come off mean it isn't meant to be but its suspicious when you have a repeat offender.

Bamboo gardens is still on!! Went to lunch today with the girls at my work. We go to lunch for every girls birthday in our group so when someone has a birthday, we all take them out to eat. Today was red Robin, it was funny the one gal in the glasses, the blonde, well she was very sick over the holidays.. she ended up vomiting in her car and leaving it for a few days shortly after. So then she asked today if anyone wanted to ride in the "barf" mobile we all said no thats ok. W were able to escape it. This is another pet peeve of mine though people coming to work chronically ill like that and around the food! Esp a potluck that spreads to others. I partially think thats where I picked up my nasty bug. So now you know why that annoys me.

So.. I'm afraid thats all I got. Watched Ghost Whisperer on the couch and ready to fall asleep soon. So maybe tomorrow I'll have some good pictures. Lets hope its as nice as it was today wasn't too bad


Red Robin



the girls all looking at something else


The one smiling is "ms barfy" she is really a nice gal though, Swedish. the lady next to her retired last year in October, she is the one I replaced. I stepped into her job when she left.



2 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh My...she didn't clean up the sickness in her car? WHAT? ewee! No way would I have rode with her! Funny..your Red Robin is a Restaurant and we have a Red Robin here that is a Hotel...never heard of a Red Robin restaurant? Just the Red Lobster....

Magnolia Sun said...

So sorry you didn't get to get the barrel. My husband has had a truck for about 10 years and I think we will always have one just for things like this. Glad you had fun at your lunch. I'm with you on sick people, stay home.