Hey.. how are you doing? I'm doing good. Feeling so much better lately and now with all that pent up energy from laying around all the time I was sick. I got home got dinner made, ruined some cookies, and then I thought I'd show you my backpack. Its for when we we take our walks. My purse hurts my arm so bad and after awhile my back gets to hurting because of the uneven pressure.
Today at work was ok. Not too busy nor will it be with my boss out for another week and a half. I'm just basically running reports and doing make up work that needed to be done. Its a slow process but I'm able to do it.
Both my husband and I have cabin fever right now. Want to get out and do things. Been laying in this house too long! I'm tired of just sitting / and laying I want to be doing!! This weekend we plan on going to the Bamboo Garden its quite a bit of a drive but my husband is really working on getting that Bamboo ready for spring. I'm sure he'll be out there planting when the time comes.
I also wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine who has just started here. Carissa. Her husband TC works with my husband. I think they have good time.. give her a visit if you can. Well I think thats it.. I'm off to get the rest of my nightly chores done and then its off to bed. I didn't get to bed until really late last night. I ended up taking a nap on the couch, that has to stop.
Hubbys Dinner: chicken with pea pods and mashed potatoes
Our new shower caddy I love this thing, there is another
Piece that goes behind the shower head that is hubbys
Saving my back..
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Are you coming for dinner?
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bamboo gardens...that sounds lovely! I love the way a lot of bamboo sounds when the wind blows through them. Glad you're feeling better! I love your new backpack.
Glad your feeling better. My husband got me an ua bag for Christmas, I use as an overnight or two bag and I love it.
Heya! Thanks for the shout out.
I love our bamboo. It was this dwarf of a bush when we first moved in, then this year we got something like 12 or 13 new shoots. I had no idea that when folks said bamboo grows fast, they meant it grows a foot a day! It was amazing to watch. Now, most of those stalks tower aroundt twelve feet tall and the dwarf of a bush looks like it has royal attendents surrounding it. I'm hoping we get as many shoots this next year and that they spread out along the hillside. It's just lovely.
Cheers!
Post a Comment