Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ahh the Bamboo Gardens at last!

9:52pm
So today was a fairly productive day. Got up early *gasp* I never get up before noon on the weekends well this morning I was up at 8am. I however paid for it later.


We set out for the Bamboo Gardens its a place west of us out like I was going to go to work but way west of that. It was raining as usual. The views were stunning. My husband had his list the guy from the office came out and we all went riding around this16 acre place on a golf cart thing. It was soo cool. I love the Bamboo Gardens, its so lush and green and even though it was raining, it had stopped for just a while to let us enjoy and soak up the area. I love going there. Riding on the little cart thing is soo fun.


After that we stopped off and had some sushi, then the shoe store, I'm looking for boots that look like Uggs, but alas no luck yet, its whats in and they are sold out everywhere. I don't want to have pay the money the price costs for uggs, but I might have to. I found some cute furry sketchers but not in my size. I think I have a common size.


After that my husband was getting really antsy, he wanted to get home and get the plants in the ground before sundown it was already 3:30pm by this time and so by the time we got home he only had a few hours left. I promptly walked in through the front door, threw my purse down and fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours. My husband came in and thought I was ready to go back out to the store. I wanted to look for another coat. I have tons already but the only really good coat I have is a long parka its getting to be the time I just need a warm coat but not that long. The other one I've got the zipper thing is busted so now it doesn't zip. My options are getting it fixed or looking for a new coat. I realized thats one of our things.. we love coats too, my husband has many.


So thats it, I got up and went and looked for coats.. No luck. Came back and I watched my shows and now in here catching up on favs, and updating. Hope everyone's weekend is good..


First Stop- Bamboo Garden

Its like this inside

And like this outside

This little place was on the way back, little antique place that had the pug thing I showed at Photoblog

MM then sushi for dinner

Then hubby planted and labeled them more planting tomorrow

1 comment:

C. Jane Reid said...

Congrats on the bamboo! Oo, I'd love to get some more sometime. Or figure out how to transplant mine.

Boo on not finding boots and a coat. I finally found a coat I love. Long, which I like, and has a deep hat, which I find so necessary with all the rain (I dislike rain on my glasses).

And I found a pair of rainboots I love, too. But no nice warm snuggly boots yet. One day, maybe.

Is it bad that I covet my daughter's boots? She has a pair of awesome boots. Too bad they don't come in a size 5x larger.

TC would love to go out for sushi would you guys sometime. I'm not much for sushi, but I drink tea and love tempura.