I decided I'm going to just post straight out HTML. I am not using the editor thing anymore. Forget it after yesterday. The HTML is a little crude won't accept certain tags but there are ones I can use. So much easier! I told myself not going to get all frustrated. The pictures are all out of order but thats ok, still tells you what I did today. I had to go and get my blood taken, then hubby and I went to look for chairs to match our set, as you can see below all those sucked we looked at and too much. Some of the chairs cost what we just paid for our whole set. That was disappointing. Did a lot of shopping for things not needed but no chair. So I guess we wait awhile. I got more sweats.. yea I know I'm going sweat crazy but after the whole Las Vegas incident.. yea can't be too careful. I live by the sweats. Yea. So that was my Saturday. Now going to hit the couch for the rest of the night.. toodles!

Piggy BBQ
Way to RED
Red sauce they give you to put in the Charashi
Chirashi before mixing
Chirashi after
Miso soup before
Menu
Nice looking price was alright but nah!
Another one that wasn't quite right
Tried to go but wait was like a hour long 
911 Conspiracy protestors
Yet another blood test for my TSH levels

4 comments:
That lighter colored chair is really pretty but seems like you'd have to recover it to match your set. I know you'll find the right chair some day.
Hope your tests come back OK and hope you are back to "normal" soon.
We we got our recliners we couldn't believe how expensive they were, good luck on find the perfect one!
like rpm i liked the lighter color chair - style seemed to go with your new sofas. sometimes it takes me months to find the right piece of furniture thus i don't care for furniture shopping! good luck!
Wow that is a HUGE piggy Bank! I wonder how much it holds! ChaChing$$$$$$
Good lucj with your Blood test...No fun! OUCH!
Post a Comment