Friday, March 9, 2007

Update of sorts..

I've decided more than anything this blog frustrates me every time I write in here. The formatting its completely confusing at least if you use WYSIWYG. I think I might start using the Html part straight out and quit using this thing. That means I'm going to have to link all my pictures if I do that. I won't be able to just upload them here. I think it might be easier that way anyways. I don't know but even after putting my pics in and then trying to put the text around it, you back space and it takes the pictures out.. aggravating!

Anyways enough ranting on that. Well its been a few days since I updated in here. I've been really busy at work. There was an Engineering Symposium and I had to work that for two days then with my boss being in the office I've had nothing to do but work. Also I have a full marketing team I support and they all want something at one point or another. Thats what us support people do.

No big plans for the weekend, proably going to go chair shopping though. Now that we've got the couch and chaise lounge we want to get a wing back chair that reclines. We've seen them but they are like 400-500 bucks way more than I want to spend. So we are going to look around and see if we spy anything.

Since I was sick coming home from Vegas a couple of weeks ago, I don't think I've been right since. Everything with the exception of today was making my stomach upset. Last night I ate dinner and started feeling "sick" to my stomach. Not so bad tonight though. I hope it will go away soon.

I put in another call to my Dr to have my TSH levels checked. Most of you don't know but I had a total thyroidectomy in 2005 so I do not have my thyroid any longer which makes me totally dependent on thyroid hormone replacement and I need regualar blood tests to make sure my levels are doing well. Since I've not felt so good lately and been on downward spiral I was thinking my levels might be down. I've been so tired and feeling icky.

I have to proably go to the lab tomorrow and get that done. I think other than nothing else new. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!




Here's the progress of the brick work.. just about done


A stove we saw last weekend, was part of the pics I took but not posted



My big fat margarita the night before last




2 comments:

Sandy said...

It's nice that you can do the html version stuff. I don't know that stuff so I have to have my pictures centered and then type my text above or below. boring! Hope your weekend is fun and you feel better so you can eat something good.

kristie said...

mmm, margarita! i love margaritas! hope you get your thyroid probs worked out soon...it sucks to feel sick...