Monday, March 5, 2007

Its coming!!

5:58PM
Spring is coming. Nearly almost 70 out!! Worked hard all day at work then had to come home and it was time to mow. I didn't have much time at work before I had to volunteer for a Engineering event that is going on. I have to work it on Thurs morning too. I got home and it was beautiful out. Still is quite nice. I think Hubby and I are going to go up the street to the little Mexican restaurant and have dinner.
I am starving. I love seeing the warm weather..

Hubbys Eucalyptus tree its growing ever so nicely no?

Almost done!
Replanting plants

Had to get the mower out

2 comments:

cammeltoe said...

im here

Sandy said...

That's some hard work! Plant is going to get so big! I've seen them around here and they get that tall flower in the middle ... always amazes me.