The one thing I hate about this blog is that the formatting blows. It doesn't want to let you move images and and it doesn't want to put things where you want them. I haven't gotten used to formatting my own HTML yet but I will figure it out.
For those of you that do not know that is part of what I do.. web design. At work today I had to crank out two web forms as that is part of my job for marketing. I wanted to have something to present should I be asked to at my staff meeting. Did that happen? Of course not!! There was a tense discussion between my boss and and a collegue (who was used to be my old boss) well anyways, fight insued and my time in the spot light was quickly gone esp since I sorta wanted to show off.. no suck luck. I'll tell you right now my boss is not that easy to get along with so at times I want to just tell someone off. Today was not so bad though.
My biggest thing was getting home and seeing my new furniture. I have been on it for a little while. I wanted to catch up on some of my TIVO since I hadn't had the chance to with being gone all week then we got rid of the furniture over the weekend so I had no where to sit. Now I just want to sink in and watch my shows.. I might be doing that the next couple of nights. So expect me to be posting late. I need to get going now though.. later all. Ugh Damn had another picture here but its gone.. so oh well not going to bother now.. crapola
My couch
Hubbys lounger
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Its here!!
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know what you mean about the formatting, sometimes it drives me crazy when I want to change something and it will not allow it. I may ask for your help after you figure it out.
Love the furniture.
hi! i'm visiting your blog! i LOVE the red walls, the sofa and am drooling over the brick patio. I have begged for one for years and the husband refuses.
oh and posting pics on blogger IS a pain in the neck. i have started uploading all my pics first then going back in and typing my text where i want it - beats dragging pics down which doesn't always work.
Post a Comment