This picture is from this afternoon in the yard, hubby is just about done. I will show finished product soon. It looks wonderful
I have decided to start a new blog. I had one here but it was over two years old and well had stuff from a few years ago that is linked to my old website and it would just be confusing to all my new readers. I wanted to start something here as I have been recently getting back into my photo taking and I have a new site at photoblog I have been having some trouble there lately so I figure why not start with some other place. I currently also blog at Open Diary which I've been doing the last 6 years. Photoblog I started last month, I also sometimes blog at Bloop although not lately. I want to be able to include pictures each day with my posts. I have a few great friends already from my blog site I hope to add more!
My story in a nutshell: I'm 30 something, live in the Pacific Northwest. Been married to a wonderful guy for 5 years we will be celebrating 6 years together on the 17th. No kids, do not want any.. we are childfree by choice. Are actively seeking our first fur baby.. a sweet tender loving PUG!
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Just started
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wahoo! Welcome to Blogger! I may need to borrow your Husband this summer when we get our walk way put in! We are using red brick too....I can't wait to see the finished results!
This is "Dayafterday" from Photo-blog...
you can also find me on my blog at...
www.pugposse.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you started another blog, I'll add you to my blog too.
Yea!! I'm glad you have this blog. I found you from Magnolia Sun's link to you. I'll put your link up on my site, too.
another blog??? i guess its obvious ill follow you anywhere...lol
Post a Comment