Ah well hell, photoblog won't let me post yet again. It always does this to me, no one else not sure why.. it always says "unavailable" when I want to post.. Damn thing. Well anyways I got news my friend from TN is coming for a visit. Will be here Sunday and staying through next Sunday.
I wasn't sure if she was going to come for sure but now I am positive, her friend is a private pilot and it going to drop her here off in Oregon. She leaves Sat morning but they are coming in Sunday because they have a layover in SF. I talked to her tonight on the phone and we're both very excited. I'm not sure how much I'll be updating with a visitor here but I will try when I am work. I am taking Monday off but no other days as I do not really have the time and I just took vacation a few weeks ago. I mean I do have a few days but not enough and its too soon. I have to plan things like this and this has really come fast. I will take pictures of course of her coming.
On the 17th my husband and I celebrate 6 years, that is together not married anniversary that one is in Dec but St. Patricks is our day. We are going to try and go on a sternwheeler dinner cruise. We tried once before in the summer and blew it, had the times wrong or something but when we got there it was already gone and that ship had sailed so going to try it Saturday night.
I think that's it. My boss is on vacation for a week so that means lots of play time.. wee! I finally found an editing technique that works. I lay down the ground work in raw html code and then polish it off in editor.. seems to work fine.. well sorta the spacing is a little off
Roll your mouse over the pictures..




1 comment:
Yea...sounds like a good time for you and hubby. I hope you can take a picture and show us what it's like. Have fun with your friend in town!
Post a Comment