Why does it seem that my husband is the only one who does anything productive around here? Well it might be true. I'm not into the crafty, crochetin, knitting ways like most of you. Most of my contributions aren't worth taking a picture of. You see I am the king of Geekdom you are seeing my true talents here which is.. taking pictures. I don't write or sew, decorate the house, nor am I any Martha Stewart, I'm just me. I enjoy computers, gadgets and anything to with programming or figuring technical languages out. Thats my thing.. truly.
Anways my purpose of todays entry is that my husband decided to shingle the downstairs bathroom as you can see. When we first moved into this house we didn't know this place had two bathrooms. I was really looking for a place that had two, then.. stumbled upon this one and found this secret bathroom!! It is a big a water closet but it works, I scrubbed the toilet something fierce. Its what sold me on buying this place. We really love it, Even though its old and needs a lot of work still we love it.
Well, this weekend Chris works so I have the weekend to myself do you think I'm going to relax?Ah hell no. My social calendar is already full. Saturday I'm meeting a fellow blog friend, although not from here, she is from my other diary that some of you got the link to. So I will be meeting her for the first time. We are having lunch and catching the movie Jumper.
Sunday I am going out with another one of my girlfriends, Elizabeth who lost the cat awhile ago a few entries ago.. click the linkie.. its called he'll be waiting. So going out and doing the movie thing with her I think at one of the McMenamins. Its a local chain here that you can eat a full meal and have a pint of beer or whatever while you're eating dinner. So I think we're doing that and then I'm spent again.
Wow.. I babbled tonight didn't I? Well off I go, its bed time.. later ya'll Before
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Hubbys project tonight
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You need to show inside the bathroom. Good job husband.
Post a Comment