So I have this friend that lives in an apt, she already has too many kitties,well her oldest one mommies she has to surrender by tomorrow night. I've spent the last two days helping her trying to find a place that would take mommies (the cat's name).
No luck, no shelters will take her the list is too long.. too many people getting rid of cats I guess. Anyways breaks my heart, she brought her cat here from Vegas three years ago. The cat is 10 years old almost 11. She is a senior cat. I helped her post an ad on craigslist. So damn sad guys.. Man what is up with people and thier cats? Dying or having to get rid of them. Anyways, she's heart broken.. so I we'll see what happens, she needs to have Mommies gone by tomorrow, period or else they will be evicted. My heart goes out to her.. here's the cat:
I told her she could always ship the cat back to her father in Las Vegas, might cost a bit but if you love the cat you will go to any lengths. I've seen people do it. Does anyone want a domestic short hair? She is a mostly a mouser, lives outside for the most part but comes in to eat and to sleep sometimes. She'd spayed but no vaccinations. So I'm sure she'll need that done. Anyways if someone can pass the word on or knows someone that wants a cat in the Northwest area. Hollar


2 comments:
Aw that is so sad. Whata difficult thing to have to do, give up a pet! I pray that Mommies finds a home.
I hope she finds a home.
Post a Comment