Wednesday, February 27, 2008

* Galleon Gazebo

Hubbys next thing now is a Galleon Gazebo. This is the start of it. Its going to be his spring / summer project he is just laying the groundwork for it now. Its been so nice and so beautiful around here lately. My husband definitely has the bug to get building and doing. He has been drawing up and plans for this for sometime now.. Yikes

Got home, went outside to take said pictures below, went to the hardware store to get wood, went to dinner and came home. I watched the rest of the Duece Bigalo- European Giggalo, then my Two and a half men. I started watching an old episode of X-files and then I got bored and came in here to update. I always update between 8-9pm if I'm not too tired, if I am, I pick on Diary and update it. Its never this one.. lol. So its time for bed soon, gotta shower and all that.

Anyways pretty tired now you all reading me here? I cease to wonder dont' get many notes except from magnoliassun. The rest of you let me know you are reading. Have a great night



Laying down the ground work


Getting Lumber

The lumber came between us

No comments: