Monday, March 3, 2008

Whats been going on Since Friday

Friday: Hubby went and got hair cut

Saturday: Took my friend that had the cat to the airport to ship mommies off to her dad, finds out that Mommies could go back home to Las Vegas, so I was up early taking her there. My friend and I hung out, did some shopping and went to a movie, we saw Penelope the one about the pig faced girl. I also found out my debit card was expired so I could not use it and had to use cash. I was lucky our bank was open Saturday, I needed to get cash out I was so upset. They have not sent us new ones because Chris's hasn't expired yet. So they were going to let me suffer, I said ah hell no! I raised a stink at the bank and had them order me a new on on the double. I hate having to just use cash then I have to budget what money I use because I can't use my card. I was soo pissed! Over the weekend I had to give my SIL 100 bucks for my MIL b day present and then I spent my last 20 today on some new shoes. Man I need to get my new card. It better come this week or else.

Saturday night: Went over to my SIL Cory's house. My MIL Sue and Chris put together the trailer we bought her over Christmas, that was fun..;) they mostly did it while Cory and I cooked the dinner, she found something fabulous to cook but it was not too filling. I had a bit too much wine that night and ended up going straight home to bed.

Sunday: Was up early again. I felt like total you know what from the night before but I went out anyways. I met a friend for lunch at the St. John's McMenamins pub. What an interesting place. Its a bitch to get to and no parking hardly but worth every penny as they always are. I loved the movie, we watched I am legend, sad movie but good. Another one of those life lessons movies.


Got Hair cut

My friend Mikie going dropping off Mommies

We stopped by the pet store to visit the rabbits

Her Manx cat

Look what my SIL has done with her shed.. its soo cute!

They got this on sale at a place on the side of the road somewhere

Mother and Son bonding

Don't these look good?

Ahh these too..

My SIL Cory and her doggie..

The St. John's Pub


3 comments:

C. Jane Reid said...

I'm glad your friend found a home for her cat. I had to give up Apollo's two brothers shortly after we moved up here and it was so hard! I'm happy it worked out for her, though sad for her, too.

I love the St. John's McMen's pub! I use to go there on occasion when I worked out at University of Portland. Isn't it just cute? Good food, too, but I love McMen's food.

Have you been to the McMen's out on the Columbia? It's a classier looking sort, though with still the weird artwork. Excellent food. A few notches higher, more like cuisine than pub fare. We'll have to go out there for lunch sometime (dinners on weekends are just packed, though they have more parking).

Have a good week! See you Saturday!

Magnolia Sun said...

I love the shed, it looks like a doll house.

Pam said...

So the cat eneded up finding a hoem afterall!? that's great news.

You had a busy weekend!