Just so you know I really hate survey type things but though this would be a good way for people who don't know me well to get to know a little about me.. I took it from Magnolia Sun..
1. Do you like blue cheese? Gross! no way
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Not even..
3. Do you own a gun? Me personally no but hubby does..
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I've never had one
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends on what kind of doctor
6. Do you like hot-dogs? No but eat the vegetarian ones every so often
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Rudolph and Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Red Bull or Tea
9. Can you do push-ups? maybe one
10. What’s your favorite meal? Anything with potatoes
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The rings on my right hand
12. Favorite hobby? Reading and photograhy
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I wish
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? not being motivated to exercise
16. Middle name? Don't have one!
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I should exercise, I need to get off of here, will I have enough time to read before bed?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: What else.. shoes..
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Red Bull, Tea sometimes a coke
20. Current worry right now? About how to get my car fixed ;(
21. Current hate right now? my weight, really need to loose 15 pounds
22. Favorite place to be? at home
23. How did you bring in New Years? asleep
24. Favorite place to go? Hmm who knows? The couch!
25. Name three people who will complete this? anybody that wants to
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? It's fun to see anyone's
27. What color shirt are you wearing? A purple cami and sweater
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not really
29. Can you whistle? a little bit but not very loud
30. Favorite color(s) red and purple
31. Would you be a pirate? Oh yea
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Do not sing- anywhere
33. Favorite girl’s name? Abigail
34. Favorite boy’s name? Zachary
35. What’s in your pocket right now? don't have any pockets, if I did nothing would be in them
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My buddy at work being a moron
37. Bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? When I whiped out a couple of years on my bike haven't been back on since
39. Do you love where you live? Yes, and I'm so glad I don't have to leave this state, I am an hour away from everything!
40. How many tv’s are in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? Friends aren't really loud
42. How many dogs do you have? none unfortunately
43. Does someone have a crush on you? hopefully husband
45. What is your favorite book? Anything Dean Koontz
46. What is your favorite candy? Don't like candy
47. What is your favorite sports team? hate sports
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? never thought about it
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? How much longer do I get to lay here?
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Not a real entry..
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love these!WHAT??? you need your car fixed? isn't it new? is it still under warranty? good grief! Good luck to you!
Thank you soooooooo much for thinking of me on my birthday. I was having a bad day yesterday until I got your card in the mail. Thats all I needed to make me feel better again! Thanks so much! (((HUGS)))
I'm so glad your back. Don't stay away so long this time.
Ooh, these are fun. I think I'll give it a go.
Sorry to hear your car needs fixing.
Post a Comment