Sunday, August 31, 2008

Visting..

10:24pm My long time girlfriend from JR / HS is visiting. We've known each other nearly 20 years now. She started turtoring me in Algebra oh those so many years ago. It's been about 5 years since I seen her last. She lives in the midwest.. so this is quite a change for her.

Today we went and did all the natural wonders, well some of them we're trying to get out all the sight seeing things. We went to Multnomah Falls, Bridal Veil and all those others around that area. It was a bit much for her though I think, her body is about 2 hours ahead and she was whiped.

We caught up a bit with photographs and she showed me pictures some of which I want to scan and will share with you all. She is / was a hard core Buffy the Vampire slayer fan and has up close and personal pics with James Marsters (the guy who played Spike). So I will share those when I get them.

Tomorrow we're going to the zoo with friends, my diary buddy from here, Carissa and her husband TC. So that should be fun. I think it's probably going to be busy since one it's Labor day and two a new baby elephant was just born so that's the big rage right now at the zoo as well as the last day for the Dinosaurs.. I will publish pics when we get back if I remember but for now need to get to bed.. later

1 comment:

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm glad your back - have fun with your friend and can't wait to see your pics.