Hey.. it way too hot here.. this was at the middle part of the day.. phew.. miserable. We've been in all day almost. Its been pretty nice inside, tolerable at best. We were out earlier this afternoon, went to Mc Donalds ( oh the horror) got those glasses they are giving away.
On the way back got some little piggies at our neighbors yard sale, (no picture it won't upload right) we sat and talked to them until I started getting nautious from the heat, so we went in. Have not been back out since, yet..
Hubby and I have been invited to an outdoor "ghetto" movie showing, evidently you can show your own movie if you have a digital projector.. and I guess you find a sheet or something you can project onto and then watch the movie.. phew... still too hot though, not sure when we're leaving just yet..

1 comment:
Your having our weather! I didn't think it got that hot there.
Post a Comment