11:45pm
Yea its been a long time since I updated last.. so what do you want to know about? I guess I'll give you a bit of a run down. So I changed jobs at work, got a promotion. I used to support Marketing now I support a team of just over 70+ engineers and managers. I'm really enjoying this job a lot more than my old position keeps me hopping. Thats whats kept me busy mostly.
I know I'm a bad Blogger I just haven't been on this thing very much its pretty much outside time or vegging and not even looking at the computer. I love just relaxing after I get home. The last thing I want to do is be on here.
Most recently I am battling my thyroid disease yet again. As many of you may or may not know I had a total thyroidectomy in 2005. I have been battling with my levels for some time. I had them just about where I wanted them back in March.. then I my pills needed refilled and I could not do that without a blood test, that took some time and in the that time I was missing pills, etc so that put me back a few. I was pretty sick for awhile. When I did finally have my blood test a week ago, my levels had shot up to 9.1. high levels are 7. So I've been very fatigued and very tired but I'm finally on the road to getting back on track. They increased my dosage of pills so I seem to be back on track, slowly but surely, its a long slow process.
Chris and I went to Disneyland end of May with friends, have extensive pictures for anyone who's interested in seeing them, they are on our webpage. I'll give you the link if you want just note me. It was a great time but tiring..
We are getting ready to go on another trip for the fourth, we are going up to Tacoma, to a festival called Tall ships, its all very interesting. We'll be up there just short of a couple of days. Taking the train with the gas being so expensive and I don't want to drive anyways, the train ride is soo fun. We are going on one of the fourth of July cruises. I'm soo excited, will update at Photoblog.
So really, thats been it.. nothing big going on. I'll leave you with few pics of things that have been going on.. building galleon ship in backyard still
Us in Disneyland with Capt Jack left to right : me, friend Jean, capt Jack, Friend Nancy, hubby and friend Steve whom I used to work with
time for these now..

2 comments:
Glad you finally posted here! Sorry to hear about all the trouble with the meds - have fun on your trip and update here more often.
Good to see you back! Sorry you've had troubles with your health. Glad you are on the mend!
Ooo, Disneyland. I so want to go back there and take Kate.
The galleon is looking good!
Post a Comment