Saturday, April 5, 2008

finally! Something to blog about..

I've been having sooo much trouble with my old car lately. For the past 5 years I've been sporting a Luxury vehicle with a V8 mustang engine. I have been driving a Lincoln Continental. I will miss her. Thankfully we found a family friend that wanted the car and so we'll sell it to him for more than a dealership would have given us for a trade in price

We found the below gem about a week ago. Wed test drove it, Thurs did the paperwork, Friday it was supposed to be in my possession but they were doing some stuff with it so I just got it today. I love it!! I can't wait to start driving it. It has a small thing that is wrong with the exhaust but the guy who's selling it to us is fixing it for me, so he has ordered the part its supposed to take a week. He said he'll call and arrange a time for me. I'll drop off the car and then he'll give me car to drive while they are fixing it then I'll go back and get my car and I'll be good to go.

The sun roof, cruise control and exhaust system are all aftermarket.. I got a great deal on this baby... yes. I had to do it because of rising gas prices and my 40 mile commute per day to work. also my old car is giving way to its 5th alternator and second starter, its my turn now for a new vehicle, my husband is always getting something.. so now.. here it is..








5 comments:

C. Jane Reid said...

It's adorable!! I hope you'll both be very happy.

Magnolia Sun said...

Good for you. 40 mile commute is that each way?

Pam said...

pretty!!! I love red cars!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That is such a cute car! I like how the exhaust is...I have never seen on in the center before...Too cute!

Punchbugpug said...

Adorable and RED!!!!!!