Monday, March 31, 2008

Wed through present 26-30 then thats it

Well.. this has been helluva week. Last week we had so much going on, mostly at work. Just after all those people retiring, a lot got laid off. I'm lucky to still be in my job. Being laid off and handling people that have been laid off is awful hairy! I hate it..
I figured since I always have a tough time getting the pictures to work here. As in today they wouldn't let me upload any multiple pics so I uploaded them to photobucket, just click in them to see them bigger.
I have also noticed lots of lurkers and no noting.. so if this continues I'm not going to write much longer here. Thats why I didn't like writing here before, because just anyone comes in, I hate that. If you visit and look at my life, then you need to let me know you've been here. I don't want to have to go on private. This goes for new people! Not my regulars.. I keep up with you all, most of the time..




March 26th One of engineers put out yucky Candy from Japan. EW
Hubby still working on the Pirate Gazebo on half way decent days (27th)

Started snowning on Friday.. the 28th. I took the day off. It was soo quiet in my office.

Then it did this and the sun came out for a bit.

Hubby found a frame for our Ship picture we got at that sale awhile ago

Remember this? Right.. there it is..

Saturday the weather blew.. but hubby changed oil in both

Then he bought a gun.. what kind who knows? He love collectors items

Still working on it

When we bought that frame above.. we got it Goodwill, hubby left the old umbrella on a shelf there, we could not prove it was ours.. so we had to get a new one. This looks exactly like it..

3 comments:

C. Jane Reid said...

I love that ship painting!! It looks awesome!

Pam said...

Wow, you've been busy! Hanging your print reminds me off all the ones I need to hang in my house. I procrastinate so much.

Magnolia Sun said...

Your husband is always doing something - sounds like mine. Can't wait to see the finished project.