Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Run down

The weeks run down..Where did I leave off? Oh my friend.. well her son is much better just had a virus.. so he's a lot better. Here's my catch up in pictures they are all worth a thousand words..

Monday- 17th hubby and I celebrated 7 years, he got me these planters

Took a walk downtown


Got a new bag from REI

Had lunch with a close girlfriend and her new son

Had lunch with another friend Friday

Hubby got new bushes..


My MIL dog tucker looking at my treats (sneaky buggar!)

Our amarillis

Someone got hit by a car. This is not an episode of cops..

Train going by

Saturday- walk downtown

The Galleon gazebo in mid build

why do my inlaws always cook meat when they know I don't eat it? ugh! Biggest pet peeve!

Here is what I had. TG I had partly eaten on the way there. lol

Look at Tuckie!

2 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Happy anniversary. The streets in your city are so clean!

Pam said...

You take so great photos! i hope you had a wonderful anniversary.