Well I kind of feel that sore throaty feeling, I will be upset if I am sick again. I was hardly sick at all last year, is this my year to be sick? Man I hope not. That would totally suck. Well out and about this evening. The pictures never upload in the right order.
Nothing else new, work is the same, busy as ever and tiring. I can't wait for the weekend three days off! Well for me don't think Chris gets that extra day, but we'll see. Going away for the weekend on a romantic getaway.. well sort of with friends but we're still going away nonetheless. Will have the lap top but not sure how much I'm going to be online. We'll see though.
I'm sure the hotels wireless sucks I know it did the last time we stayed there. I have a network card that allows me to get the internet anywhere you can get a cell signal so if no hotel wireless I can hook up through my card. I feel bad enough since I pay for it as if it were another cell phone. Some computers are now coming out with these automatically built in.
I should get to bed though its late for me now I need to get rest if I'm getting sick.. *sighs* have a great hump day tomorrow..
I should get to bed though its late for me now I need to get rest if I'm getting sick.. *sighs* have a great hump day tomorrow..

3 comments:
Hope your feeling better by the weekend, Shane is sick today too. My laptop has the router built in.
I hope you feel better soon. Your dinner looks really good.
Where are you going this weekend? Enquiring minds want to know!
I'm looking forward to taking a trip out of town, one of these days. We don't have one planned until the end of May, when we're going camping at Prineville, where they are having a star party. I haven't been, but my mom said it is awesome. Lots of telescopes pointing at cool astronomical objects and amateur astronomers there to explain what you are looking at.
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment