Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dinos again..;)

Went to the Science Museum today with our real life blog friends.. Carissa and TC. I thought at first we had decided on 10am but I think that was way too early for TC my friends husband, that is early for my hubby too but we got up and were running like fools when we thought they might already be on the wagon. Comes to find out they were just getting up at the time we were to leave, TC called and asked my husband if it would be ok if we met at 11:30a.m That was was fine.

Was great to go through and look at all the neat exhibits. Our friends are members we are not but I don't know if we go enough to justify it we don't have kids. Anyways its a great place to see all kinds of different things. As always have to plug my friend Carissa, I'm sure she's got a better re cap of the day than I do, since she's the writer, I'm not.

Hubby and I were tired and took a big nap thus why I'm up now at 10pm writing this instead of in bed. I need to do my nightly chores, make my hubbies lunch and get my clothes for work tomrrow.

I brought this huge globe thing home over the New Years break it was broken in two and it belonged to a friend of mine at work. Her old boss gave it to her and it needed fixed, I brought it home so my husband could fix it. Its been sitting in my livingroom since then. Tonight my husband says who's globe is that? I go.. oh crap its my friend at works' globe. He proceeded to put in my car for me what a guy. I will take it to her tomorrow.. phooey.

Had to do a bit of grocery shopping too, with that being said.. you all take care and happy Monday.. lol








Named after Michael Crichton








Velociraptor

4 comments:

Pam said...

the museum looks fun! happy monday!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

you both always seem to go to the coolest places! Do you have to travel or is most of the places close by?

Magnolia Sun said...

When Shane was little he loved everything dino.

Sandy said...

I am so glad we are not living with those animals on the earth now...I would have bad dreams for sure!