Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blogging in the car

Blogging in the car right now we're coming back from the beach we went for the weekend now headed back. Hubby driving me blogging I downloaded first picture in the car and then posted it here.. lol. I am never bored when we're on a long drive I always usually get on the net and blog or read or whatever anyways. I always try to get on when I have a signal there are places where I cannot get a signal in the middle of no where but I am considered the "junkie"

Can't wait to get home though, I'm tired and still battling a very nasty cold right now. I haven't been feeling well for a few days, last night was the worst, couldn't sleep or anything TG I have tomorrow off! Today was gorgeous at the beach, I didn't post a whole lot of pics it takes a bit longer when I am on the road. Even though it says my connection is excellent- broadband speed. I am truly mobile. It is worth it. I'm hungry too but will wait until I get home to eat. Our friends that went with us blew past us on the road but we just blew past them they were at the rest stop. Anyways thats what we were up to this weekend. Sorry so short.. maybe more later





True internet junkie

Small towns we passed through

Fish at the aquarium

Jellies

Seal Rock



Hubby playing with seafoam

2 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

The jelly fish are so pretty and I love your beach.

Pam said...

That beach is gorgeous!