What a gorgeous day to be out! We don't get many of these, but I'm glad its out for a bit. Even though its warm out now its still chilly in side, so to take the chill out of the room we went ahead and turned on the stove for a bit.
Hubby outside painting today, he made the fence you see that he's painting. He loves getting out and was quite surprised when he found that the weather was half way decent.
Busy day today, its chore day for a while, trying to get laundry done, then I vacuumed, and am going in the kitchen next to clean the stove. Ugh I hate cleaning. We are going to go and see Fools gold then dinner with a friend and her new boyfriend. Should be fun. Tune in tomrrow for those pics.
Our friends TC and Carissa invited us out to Omsi tomrrow to see the dinosaur exhibit, that would be very nice. Haven't decided the time yet though, sorry I haven't gotten back to you Carissa, shout me a time. We're in just let me know, (not too early though)
Its not supposed to be that yellow, its supposed to be more bamboo colored

2 comments:
That dog is so cute and that yellow is yellow but I like it. In our old house our bathrooms were yellow.
Wasn't it gorgeous out yesterday? I was out hacking blackberries (I'm finally seeing an end to them! Until they start growing in spring, anyway).
Looking forward to OMSI. Hope 10:00 isn't too early. I'm sure TC will think it is. We were up waaayyy too late watching Doctor Who episodes.
Post a Comment