Sunday, February 3, 2008

Birthdays

It was a weekend of birthdays, first at my sister in laws last night then my fellow blog and real life friend here Carissa. Happy birthday friend.

I haven't been feeling too hot lately, real tired all weekend when I wasn't somewhere celebrating I was at home taking a long nap and just relaxing. We were supposed to go over to Carissas after dinner but I just didn't have it in me and I wanted to go during a time we could see the house better and not be so rushed.. they live a bit of aways out.. sorry guys!

Work taxes me a bit but its getting easier. This week should rawk, almost everyone will be out for a conference out of town. Can't wait! Relaxation time for me. Have a great Monday.. if there is such a thing



Poppyseed cake no one touched that thought they might have a random drug test. lol



SIL and another cutie, will she keep this one? ;) time will tell they look so cute together!


who are all these people?! Ha ha


My sister in law and MIL


guys ramping up for the UFC fight..


Olive Garden


Birthday girl and hubby

What did she get?! Hopefully she'll show at her blog..

Cute family photo

Daddy and Kate again. Too cute.

1 comment:

Magnolia Sun said...

The cake looks good and looks like everyone had a good time.