This whole week has a been a complete blur let me tell ya.. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday.
So Monday was Margarita Monday, went to our local Mexican place and had dinner with friends. Tuesday, nothing, Wed hubby started putting in the poles for the Persimmons tree we bought at the garden show last weekend. We are going to Esaplier the tree, its when you stretch the branches over to grow a certain way. He bought the wire and the hooks tonight I'm sure he'll work on it next chance he gets.
Tomorrow night is movie night at our place. We are watching Jaws and Fight club two movies well the one that our friends have never seen.
We are getting ready for another beach trip this weekend that is partly work related. I was invited to go on an all expenses paid trip to visit vendors through work and its overnight. So we will be leaving Saturday morning and not ruturning until Sunday (Sorry Carissa) I hope you read this and that you guys have a great weekend and dinner. Chris wanted to invite you guys to movie night but know that Tc parents are in town. So it would be slim chance. So thats what we're doing this weekend. Next weekend my husband has to work. So I guess its just me myself and I.
I missed the lunar eclipse I have been so tired lately I was napping when it came out I am soo bummed it would have given me chance to use my lenses.. bummer. Anyways thats what is new with me. I need to get to bed. Have a lot of stuff going on. dinner Monday night my guac
the poles my hubby put in the backyard, you can see the persimmons tree in between

1 comment:
Hope you have fun at the beach! Whee, paid vacation!
Sorry we won't be able to go out this weekend. We're planning on leaving Kate with the grandparents Saturday evening so they can have some time together and we're going out to eat and to a movie, I think. Would have loved to go with you guys, but hey, can't beat free trip!
Have a great time!
Post a Comment