Man this has been one busy weekend, even with no visiting. Gawd, what would I have done had M made it here. I would have been overspent.
Today was our day to go to the walking with Dinosaurs. My work has a suite at the Venue where all the concerts and stuff are held. They regularly annouce tickets and if you're the lucky one to go then you can go and enjoy a show. We've been waiting for this one. My husband has been sitting on pins and needles wondering if I was going to get the tickets. I loved it! It was fantastic!! So realistic. I just wish it had been longer. I was not really supposed to be taking pics but got by with is as I did not use the flash. Heh..
I love it they always have free booze there so we had a couple of glasses of wine and there were some snacks too. I met a fellow coworker there, she and her fiancee came with her daughter. It was nice to meet her man but wasn't what I had expected.
I had a good day by myself, almost up until the time my husband had to come home. I got a notice I had to upgrade my Phones operating system. I have a Treo 750 which has everything on it. Well it blew away everything, and when I say everything I mean everything, my emails, texts contacts everything!! So I had to write some folks and get thier numbers. If I had your number if you could rely it back to me that would be great. I know I had some of yours. Some of you I got at myspace.
My husband is off tomorrow, so I it will be me that gets up early why he gets tomorrow off but its not because its MLK day its because he had to work the weekend. So that lucky bastard gets to sleep in. I will need to go soon I am wiped! Absolutely plum tuckered out, even though I had slept in today too. Have a great Monday guys.. I'm sure mine will be nice and ugly. I have a full crew back, my boss and every one of his direct reports so I will be busy.. talk to you all tomorrow..I posted the pics at photoblog.. so most of my regulars can catch them there. I tried to link from there and the pictures got all messed up sorry..*edit I resized the pics.. enjoy
Opening scene
Look how colorful
I love these

Isn't this amazing??
very realistic
raptors


T Rex

2 comments:
Ooo, how awesome!
We'd talked about taking Kate, but it just didn't materialize. I asked her several times, watched the commercials with her, showed her the online pictures, and as much as she seems to like dinosaurs, she didn't seem interested. So instead we're going to take her to see the dinosaur exhibit on OMSI when it opens, since we get in free with our membership.
The pictures are awesome. I am sad we missed it, but at least I get to see pictures!
That is so awesome glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment