9:32pm
Not much to write about really. Its been very cold here but that is usually as cold as it gets is in the 20's, thats cold for us Northwesterners.
Work was busy, was going to try and go out for lunch but that failed, miserably, I was too cold and the ol bankbook was was running low so I opted to stay in. I checked out my food drawer at work and this was all I could find.. a can of Lima beans.. sad no? yea they tired me over but my tummy hurt only minutes into eating them.. phooey.
Ran home made dinner, made me an egg sandwhich and ramen, and hubby some pancakes, I know he runs on those well. I had plans of granduer that ended up me falling asleep on the couch during Two and a half men. I woke up during Ghost Whisperer, which I watched and then turned off the tv when the Garth Brooks special came on no thanks. I hate it when its this cold out I never seen to get any exericise and I end up paying for it by the time spring comes then I have to struggle to get the winter fat off.. so that is something that needs to be thought about. I've been soo tired lately.
Tomorrow my husband and I are going downtown to the restoration store, its a habit for humanity store where you can get used materials for your house or whatever. A great place to visit. we are getting paint for the fake bamboo poles my husband is doing.. cool eh? Maybe pictures of those next
Friday, January 25, 2008
Limas..
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment