Yesterday you didn't miss much, work came home watched parts 1 and 2 of Indiana Jones trilogy.. then went to bed. Today cold as !@#$ and time for new warm things. Here they are. Not much time these days. Work has me very busy all day and when I get home not much time for anything.. I just like vegging. So here is some new stuff I got..
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Missed one..
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the sketcher Boots! I wish I saw them before I got my Uggs! now that I have them I see the Sketchers are for sale at the very same place I bought my Uggs! isn't that the way???
I just saw here in our town there is a Pellet sale..come visit and pick up some pellets on sale! LOL
I think you'll be very warm.
Post a Comment