Well today is jumpin.. had a lunch at work with my dept.. it was at a Chinese place, I just ordered my usual but the some others had dim sum, the chicken feet were icky!! EWW Gross. Nothing else new, hubby got the barrel in place you can see it up next to the house. Nothing much going on. He had a nice pizza when he came in. I do not like pizza at all. It not my thing due to all the carbs, I try to stay away from it as much as possible. Its just not good for me thus I avoid it.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Projects
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
chicken feet? yuk. The barrel still looks big, your backyard looks nice with all your husbands work.
There is enough meat on chicken feet to eat? I can't imagine it myself. But I can't eat calamari when it has the little tentacles. Guess I'm just not into eating feet.
Post a Comment