I'm whiped! Today was a long day for some reason..I am soo tired I think it was the drinks. I had couple which I never do and on a work night. It was my husband's night off because he works the weekend. Blast! Lucky dog..
Anyways today out of the blue I emailed my mother in law said what are you doing tonight and would you like to go to dinner we're paying? She's been so lonely lately no husband and no kids left ( for a long time) so I thought since she'd been in a funk we'd take her out. She said what a nice surprise. She likes seeing my husband ( her son) so we had a good time. I didn't eat much just some soup and salad, my husband was not that hungry as he had eaten a big lunch too but I wanted his mom to get out of the house and her blue funk. So asked her out.
When I got home I made no mention of going out until it was time. When the time came I jumped up and said lets go. He was like what?? Yea.. what a freak. So we walked up the street and had a really good time. It was good we had a good time. Anyways I'm off, didn't get far on project I posted yesterday. I got about 1/4 through at 3:30 and said forget it. My boss is back tomorrow after two weeks on the road.. so I will be busy. Have a great Friday guys
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Out with Mommie
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was a great idea to take your MIL out to dinner. Those drinks look good. I love the food pictures! Have a great weekend.
What a nice thing to do, I'm sure she appreciated. The soup and drink look good.
Chris is rocking that blue hair!
How sweet of you to take you MiL out! I wish ours lived closer. Texas is a little too far away to invite the parents-in-law out for dinner.
But they'll be up for a visit at the end of February! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment