9:44pm
Hi Gang.. Well it snowed a bit this morning. What you see below is the most it usually ever snows here. Just a dusting that was gone by mid morning. Yea not much to sniff at. It was very icy, I slid into work. I almost contemplated waiting a couple of hours but it didn't get bad until I got near work.
My husband got home and started right away on that barrel. He said most of the weight was from all the paint chips inside, he indicated it was very dense inside. He was able to rinse most of it out. He took it out of that cage thing and then rinsed it for so long but the crap coming out of it was soo gross (see below). All that stuff seeped out and into the drain not sure that was good. It was disgusting if you want to know the truth.
The engineering manager at my work proposed lunch today for tomorrow. I was like wut? So I found a place and need to call and make reseravations, I wanted to give people a chance to respond back so I will call them in the morning. Tell em we're coming!! I wasn't really ready for a lunch but I'll take and post pictures tomorrow. I support a big group! Should be fun. I've been so run down this week. I'm not sure why, both my husband and I've been very tired.. I dunno.. I'm off to bed.. see you all tomorrow
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
A little rare here..
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you got a little snow, and even better it was gone by the end of the day.
Post a Comment