Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm still here..

Hi Friends,

I realize its a been really long time since I wrote anything in here. Its been a busy year, I several blogs I write in and my photoblog Its hard to keep up here. I'll give you a bit of a photo run down on what has been going down. I think most of these pictures made photoblog if not then well enjoy! I did it for the last few months. I think thats it for now.

Not really in the Christmasy mood. I'm not like the rest of you, there will be no oranaments at my house or any cooking or baking, not even a tree. We are going to Las Vegas in two weeks.. its all about the travel for me. I don't really like my inlaws that much and now that his sister has a boyfriend we are now second best, maybe even third. so be as it will. Our 6 year anniversary is on the 24th.. yep. still newlyweds! Thats about it.


Work has kept me busy. I love my new boss.. and my new position. I believe there is always learning and moving up to do when you are supporting someone. No big plans this weekend. I need to go and find a new car but not really ready. My car went through its 5th alternator on Wed so my big thing is getting a new car. We need to Christmas shop too. I did not mean to imply we didn't celebrate Christmas, I just can't be bothered with all the fru fru, his family does all that and we won't even be here.. so I just leave that up to everyone else. I think we'll probably end up going to his sisters the weekend before we leave but won't want to.


We have decided against a pug at this time but will have to live vicariously through you all and your pug families. Its just not the right time. I feel bad for the most part because we are gone all day, we would have to crate him or her for about 8 hrs it would not be fair, so that is what made our decision right now. If I knew of a better solution I would get one. I don't want my pug to have an unfair start in life. If that makes sense? My husband suggested we do the pug rescue so might look into that.


I'm still reading my ones I've been reading since I started here, Willows, Belle and OM Turbos mom, Ragus, Pug possessed, Magnoliasun & girlville. I still read you when I can. I hope you are all well. I wish I could be as close as all of you.. got something special there girls.. Hope you are having a very PUG Christmas!

August
Our sunflower was in full bloom









September
My husband found this funky new coat at Goodwill if you haven't guessed by now my husband has a unique style, the glasses are mine



October
My mentor and good friend Barbara retired from her job and I stepped up, this is her with her son. She retired after 30 years


November
Went on Vacation to Disneyworld for a week


2 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I really wish you would post more on this blog. You will have to make to our next blog meet up whenevert hey may be!

kristie said...

you went to disney?!?! i LOVE disney. any pics to share?