Hi Gang,
Well we've been on Vacation for the last week, which thus has kept me quiet in the blogging world.. anyways sorry for the long hiatus.. just been very busy and not wanting to share much but I have some goodies finally. So here is my week in a nutshell. If I have commented some of you from my other email I apologize for the confusion for no diary there, I have two emails listed here but only one has the blog.. sorry all.
I also wanted to give a shout out to Ragus for the lost of her puggies.. I'm sure they are in a better place now.. and may you find two more to fill your hearts if you so desire! Hugs to you..
Saturday July 21st flying to WV

Sunday July 22nd, My birthday stayed close, in walked around the area

Monday July 23rd, ventured out on our own.. got lost a bit in WV and VA

Tues July 24th- The Zoo and Washington, DC


Wed July 25th, stayed close to home again, got blister so rested, we just went antiquing in the town

Thurs, July 26th- went to the Skyline Caverns in VA


Friday July 27th, went to Harpers Ferry

Saturday- thats it.. on our way home. Views are over SFO.. hope you enjoyed!
I will have the full photo memories online in a few days for anyone interested..


3 comments:
Hey Girl, thank you for your sweet comment about our two. It was a shock to lose them so close together. We miss them so very much.
I have enjoyed seeing your vacation pictures. I'm glad you had a good trip and got to go east! Was it hot and humid in the east more so than where you live?
I should be back to posting pictures soon.
Happy belated birthday. Such a beautiful town, sorry vacation is over it always goes by way too fast.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Your trip looked wonderful. Did you like the caverns? We went there, but I wouldn't go in! HAHA
Post a Comment