Hi Gang.. Well happy new year I'm going to try and write in here more but for some reason its so much harder to post pictures here. Anyways I thought I'd just update a bit. The last week has been rough for the both of us. Both my husband and I have been very sick. I have a sinus infection and he has a variation of it, I think with an ear infection. He is very cranky right now.
We were in Vegas for a week as well before getting sick. I thought I'd share those pictures with you. It looks warm in Vegas and you think it would be, it wasn't. It was horrible nasty.. and cold and yuk! Way colder than anytime I've ever been there. I am almost wishing we hadn't gone
Tomorrow we're going to his sisters house (ugh I hate the one way stuff) It's always thier house.. we have a house too ya know. I really dislike his family's one way. They never come and visit us and they never do anything we plan. Its all them or nothing. They like getting drunk and not having to drive that is thier problem. I know drama. We have a lot of stuff to give them so we need to get over there soon and offload that crap.
NO we're not spending the night either. His mom always asks us to stay I say hell no. I hate staying somewhere else. I have way to many issues and I'm still ill. So it will be over there for only a bit. If you've been following my photoblog you've probably seen pictures of thier dogs Tucker and Colton. Tuckers the little Lahaso apo and Colton is a huge lab mix. Both dogs can get a bit on the annoying side sometimes. Wait until the have a pug to set them straight.
I'll be sharing the pictures from that if I remember to get back here to do it. Most of my favorites write here so I should probably update more often so you can get to know me a bit outside of Photoblog.. thanks for stopping by guys!
Just arriving
Christmas Tree
Water show at the Bellagio
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Christmas Cactus
Skeleton
Shark teeth

2 comments:
I'm so glad you are going to keep this one going. We lived in Vegas for three years and it does get cold for a short time. I like the heat much better. Get well soon.
Oh My Gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't realize I lost your link on my blog roll...When I switched templates I lost quite a few bloggers. I enjoyed looking back at your past few months that i have misses...so sorry. although I did enjoy catching up on your posts...
Post a Comment