Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cannot Post at photoblog.. so here I am

Ah yea.. so where have I been well at photoblog. I really only have time for a very few limited places so don't get around these parts much. Most of you I can catch up with at Photoblog but those of you who haven't seen me for awhile I am here posting. I can't seem to post at Photoblog tonight, giving me that pesky error. My hubby has been very busy for the record he does relax every once in awhile. I usually don't take a picture of that.. lol. That is behind the scenes. It is so very hot here now.. miserable we don't have real AC but a roll around kind, which.. when it comes out I will take pics. Not quite though


Remember that tiny bamboo shoot from 5/16?

it is over 7 feet tall now



Hubby hard at work in the 90 degree weather



Here is my red hot poker, I did a upclose

a while ago on this



You don't want to get to close to this fella..


Pergola hubby is building

3 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Your husband REALLY keeps busy. Can he come for a visit????? I can't keep up here and on photoblog....too busy!

Magnolia Sun said...

I can't believe how fast bamboo grows, the yard looks great.

Sandy said...

Does it stay hot there for long?