Monday, April 30, 2007

Cirque De Soleil

Long time no write huh? Well, this past weekend we went to Seattle to the see the Cirque De Soleil the Jungle fantasy. Much more tame and cheaper than its Las Vegas counter part. I thought I'd share some of the other pictures we took I shared the high lights with you at Photoblog.. hope you enjoy. The biggest reason I think I do not update here? The work that is involved!! I have to customize my html and links to work here off my own website.. what a pain. Pictures are of an ornery old friend of mine.. Al, antique stores we went in and out of.. a roll over accident on the way home and some other things.. Most are all views of Seattle, WA. The dark picture at the bottom was after the show but it didn't come out well, the building at the bottom was a Military museum we never seem to get to visit.. maybe one of these days..

ornery friend


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Great pictures and lots to see. I love to watch the Cirque De Soleil on TV. Amazing!