Well not much going on here. As most of you know I hate Halloween and dispise anything that has to do with it. I took Friday off to boycott at work, since they have a huge celebration. So I enjoyed three days off. I rather like getting out and just doing my own thing. Friday I had breakfast with a friend (the one who lost her cat if you remember). I then came home and stayed in, the weather has gotten frightful around here, cold, wet and rainy. So there are no Halloween pictures or goodies of such kind in this entry, although I did feed my guys at work w/ lots of candy.
My work just went through another huge lay off period, if you remember way back in March we laid off then, well another sweep just went through today, over 500 laid off company wide. I am glad I'm still there.. TG. I know another girl not so lucky in a different dept. Wow.. yea she was a good friend, didn't work worth a hoot but she was still a nice girl, Iwill miss her. Hope she comes back to visit soon.
In about three weeks traveling back East to visit my folks, I'm hoping I can afford it. I would have tried to get tickets earlier but we never know when my husband can get the time for sure those little blue slip things take forever to get back and I am stingy about the fares. I want to do it but it's just soo much. It is cheaper to go to London right then then back East.. shameful. Anyways that is my update for now. I'm doing the NOJOMO thing ( a entry every day) but not here, at OD. They give you a theme, today's theme was to write a letter to your younger self what would it say? Maybe I gave you all some ideas. Till we meet again..
Monday, November 3, 2008
Made it..
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey! Im back! I missed everyne while I was MIA in the Bloging world. I am back ( well trying to be!) I will be sure to check in more often! I miss all of you!
Post a Comment