9:18pm
well my husband's b day was a blast I think he really loved gift as you saw in the last posting, he is all done with it now.. see below don't mind the dust there it's on top of the stove and we have to yet to dust that off.. pfft.
You can't really see the detail he put into it but it looks good. He has had all week off. He had the time off because originally we were going to the bloggy meet up but it didn't work out that way as we decided to make some other plans. I was hoping that we'd be able to go, I was planning on it but we are making our big trip out to my parents this year for Thanksgiving so I had to save my vacation time for that. My husband went ahead and just took the week off (lazy). Eh.. not really though, those who know my husband know that is far from the truth!
Nothing else big going on, I have a lot of work to take care of this week, well.. not a lot of work but I have a hard deadline and I need to get the stuff done before Monday that is when it is due to my boss it is time for our quarterly review for our dept so that means metrics for me.. and digging up data etc and power point slides yuk. I hate those meetings but the big wig is in there the VP.. so all must be right.
I will need to get ready for the weekend soon. I need to get clothes ready and stuff I guess we're sort of camping at his uncles they don't have a lot of room and us four are all bombarding him so we'll be sleeping in sleeping bags. I'm hoping it is warm enough. I am most concerned about that and having food. I am back on my hard core diet again, no sugar, fast foods, fats or anything that is good. so far so good. Anyways.. that's it for now.. I hope you are all well


1 comment:
Hey! Longtime no talk...I ahev been so outta the blogging loop...sighhhh
Happy Birthday to your Hubs!
Post a Comment