The sink we got Saturday check 1/27 entry well it sure did clean up nice. My husband brought the sink in after it had been laying outside for a couple of days. Evidently there was some metal thefts going on. We almost lost this sink.. the neighbor lady chased them off for us.. :)
Tonight watched a couple of movies and then cuddled up.. We had a good time but its time for bed now. I have a big clean up day at work tomorrow.. (yuk) so thats what is on my mind. I will take pics so you see what kind of messes we were dealing with. We have to bring in a shredder to shred the materials, then recycle carts to fill so that parts and old electronics can be reused.. sounds like fun no? We shall see.. Ahh sink is clean now
Thursday, January 31, 2008
You clean up real nice..
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how blue his hair still is, I wish my color would stay that long! Glad you didn't loose your sink.
Post a Comment