Roads were worse than yesterday.. at least going home.. it was cold and rainy going in and wet, cold, snowy & icy going home. If it is too bad tomorrow I might have to stay in but if I do that I will miss my review from my boss at work so I have to be careful and hopefully that doesn't happen.
We go this screen door at the restore it was the perfect measurements and everything.. we were just test driving, its too cold to put this on now

1 comment:
The screen looks good! I love having screen doors. I missed them when I was in the apartment and couldn't have the doors open (the cats would run out and they aren't allowed outside).
I have a door for Kate's room from the Restore store, one that fits the house design rather than the plain wood door that's on there now. I have to refinish, first, and put in a new door knob.
And I have plans to get a new door for the front door, one with windows to let more light in. I think I'll check the Restore store first before splurging on something new!
Icky driving weather. Be safe out there!
Post a Comment