Well not sure what is wrong with me. Kind of in a funk. I don't know what has brought it on or anything I just feel depressed. I do not feel at the top of my game. Every so often I get into these funks and then well its all over with as fast as it started sometimes.
I didn't post yesterday's photos at Photoblog until today because by the time we got home from his sisters I was pretty tired and I wanted to catch up with my HOUSE and BONES. I love both those shows. I also hear that Little People Big World is starting up again. I'm ready for that. TIVO is ready too.
I don't know what I'm going to watch tonight probably my forensic files. My husband came in here and asked if everything was ok. Of course I lied and said yep sure is. I didn't want to get into right now. Why I am feeling so crappy. Might be the weather. Even though we had some record temps last week this week sucks and we're back to the dreary, rain and sleet. That must be it. I have horrible seasonal depression. Anyways I'm pretty sure you didn't come by to read about that.
Not sure what we're doing in the way of a pug yet. I'll definitely let you know when it happens. Maybe that is what my problem is. I need a pug.. stat ;)
Monday, April 9, 2007
Blue funk
Posted by
Pugalicious
at
6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, I hate those feelings when they happen and hopefully yours will pass soon. I would find it hard to live in a place where it stayed so cold or rainy all the time. but I do love the rain. A pug would brighten your day every day. They just love their people so much.
I hope you are feeling better today. I know the weather affects my moods and let me tell you I can't wait for the sun and warm weather!
I have felt in that funk lately too. A Pug sure does help! One look into those big brown eyes.....
i get the same way and i really think it's caused by the weather! i hope you feel better soon...a soft cuddly dog would certainly make it ALL better ;-)
ps: i think it's so neat that you live near the roloff's, have you ever been to the farm for pumpkins?
I know what you mean...I get into Funks too every now and then.... I think I am heading into another Funk...I think it is the snow here...Morecoming in tonight...10 to 15 inches! Yep...I am in for a BIG FUNK!!!
Post a Comment