Friday, March 30, 2007

well Crappola!

Yes a long awaited post. Can you guess why I'm posting here. .yea Photoblog does not like late night blogging. If you try to do it really late its in its cycle it won't let you post.. figures.

Today was pretty mellow I guess at work and all. Had a bit of a rush in the afternoon but later on things seemed to slow down. I went to lunch with my ladies from work. We all go once a month today we went to sweet tomatoes. I had a rush of a time all day trying to get boss packed up and moved to go just around the corner.. *sighs* I hate when they move everyone all the time! Anyways I felt as if I babysitting the whole time, nagging and what not.

I was glad to go home though. I got home and promptly headed to couch to take a nap. Then after.. I got up made dinner and hubby and I went on a late night walk but discovered its still raining a bit.. my pants were soaked. The house I showed there, I cannot believe that house is selling for almost a million dollars, you don't see houses that are that old (40's) selling for that much. Granted they did do a lot of work but not that much... wow you'd think it would be be a mansion.. not so..nothing much else going on. Stayed in this evening. NO big plans for the weekend..take care!




Lunch at Sweet Tomatoes



Who can speak Spanish?



Can you believe this house is worth almost a million??



On the bridge on the way home



Hubby starting the planting inside






Avacodo seed



Soaked pants


4 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I agree that house does not look like it's worth $1 million.

Punchbugpug said...

I have not been posting to photoblog or my regular blog. I have been very BAD, but I've been sick, so I'm using that for my excuse! I think you should get a Pug soon, so you can take lots and lots of Pug pics!!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

For real? It must be something special inside. It is acute home but I would of never guessed it was worth that much!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

OMG we have a Sweet Tomatoes too! and we live completely across the country from each other!